“Assemble the people – men, women, and children, as well as the aliens residing in your towns – so that they may hear and learn to fear the Lord your God and to observe diligently all the words of this law, and so that their children, who have not known it, may hear and learn to fear the Lord your God…”Deuteronomy 31:12-13 NRSV
After providing people an opportunity to experience the love of Christ firsthand, we believe it is equally important to develop disciples of Christ who are committed to growing in his image. We use the term “Discipleship” to describe the Christian education and spiritual growth opportunities for all ages. This includes our children’s ministry, Middle School and High School youth groups, adult small groups and Bible studies, and women’s and men’s ministries.
We have the following discipleship opportunities:
- Children’s Ministry: the children meet Sunday morning during worship and share in age-appropriate lessons on various biblical topics and themes
- Youth Ministry: the middle school youth meet Sunday morning during worship and share in age-appropriate lessons on various biblical topics and themes. We have monthly events for middle school and high school youth that range from camps to service projects to day trips that provide opportunities for group building, prayer, connecting with friends, and having fun doing it!
- Adult Small Groups: we currently have two adult small groups that meet weekly while engaging in different study topics, sharing and prayer
- Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study: we have a men’s group that meets the first Saturday of every month at 8am for breakfast, fellowship and study
- CWF (Christian Women’s Fellowship): we have a women’s group that meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 10:30am for lunch, fellowship and study