We encourage our congregation to participate in weekly small groups that meet both in homes and at the church. These groups might include bible study, sermon-based discussion, prayer, fellowship, and sharing. We believe spiritual growth happens best when we are connected in meaningful ways to others who are also seeking to grow, learn, and serve.
Stay connected by joining any of the following groups, via Zoom:
- Tuesday (6.00pm): Sermon-based Small Group Discussion
- Wednesday (7.00pm): Bible Study – The Book of Exodus
- Friday (7.00pm): Recovery in Christ
- Saturday (10.00am): The Road to Transformation (meet in Prayer Garden)
- Monthly: Pastor’s Book Club